Circular from the OSS: August 7, 2020
Marist School eGuidance Services, in partnership with REX Bookstore, would like to share with you the links to the Home Made with Rex parenting webinars series of Dr. Michelle Alignay. She is a family life specialist, registered psychologist, registered guidance counselor, and pioneer in the country on Family Digital Management.
The series focuses on building meaningful family relationship, discipline, socio-emotional growth and maturity and digital management.
We hope you find time to learn new ways of nurturing relationship with your children, grow with them and find success as we navigate through this transition.
The following are the series and links which you may access through the Marist website from August 10 to 14, 2020.
Home Made Series by Dr. Michele Alignay
- Nurture and Discipline: Why our kids need both
- Talk time: Better parent-child communication
- Wonders of Ages and Stages
- Parent Partnership
- Educating Our Kids During the a Pandemic
- Balancing Online and Offline Life
- Tech Talk: Creating Digital Media Habits for Kids
- Forging Bonds and Boundaries: How parents and adult family members can build better relationships while establishing discipline with children?
- EQ MATTERS: Online and Offline
Together let us rally behind the cause of our young Maristas and emerge with more meaningful stories in this challenging times.
Ad Jesum Per Mariam!
Mrs. Imelda C. Carmona
Student Services Director