Circular: Reminders for the First Quarterly Examinations
October 2, 2021
Dear Marist Parents and Guardians,
May God’s Peace be with you and your family!
Kindly be reminded that we are already on Week 6 of the First Quarterly Period. The following are the remaining activities we have for the grading period:
- Grade 11 Sunday Mass Sponsorship (October 3)
- Filipino – Araling Panlipunan Week (October 4 – 8)
- Grade 6 Recollection (October 4)
- College Admission Forum for the Ateneo De Manila University (October 4)
- Opening of October Devotion; Mass (October 7)
- Exam Week for Grade 4 – 12; Regular Classes for Kinder – Grade 3 (October 18 – 22)
- GRACE Diagnostic Test Orientation for Grade 7 – 10 Students (October 23)
- Completion Week (October 25 – 29)
- Living Rosary for Peace and Healing (October 26)
- Honors’ Assembly (NOTE: Moved to October 30)
- Holiday/Midyear Break (November 1 – 5)
- Resumption of Classes (November 8)
In relation to the First Quarterly Examinations to be administered to the Grade 4 – 12 students on October 18 – 22, kindly take note of the following schedule and reminders:
|GRADE LEVEL||TIME||OCTOBER 18|
|Grade 5||9:00 – 10:00 AM||Religion||Reading||Araling Panlipunan||Mathematics||Science|
|10:20 – 11:20 AM||Filipino||English|
|1:00 – 2:00 PM||Religion||Reading||Araling Panlipunan||Mathematics||Science|
|2:20 – 3:20 PM||Filipino||English|
|9:00 – 10:00 AM||Araling|
|10:20 – 11:20 AM||Religion|
|1:00 – 2:00 PM||Araling Panlipunan||Science||English||Filipino||Mathematics|
|2:20 – 3:20 PM||Math Elective||Religion|
|11:55 AM – 12:25 PM||Prayer and Homeroom||Prayer and Homeroom||Prayer and Homeroom||Prayer and Homeroom||Prayer and Homeroom|
|12:40 – 1:55 PM||Religion||Filipino||English||Science||Social Studies|
|2:15 – 3:30 PM||Mathematics (For Grade 11|
- Test Permit is given to your son’s/daughter’s homeroom adviser as soon as accounts are settled with the Business Office. Please see to it that your son/daughter has a Test Permit before the examination so that he/she is not disturbed and can concentrate on his/her review for the exam.
For parents and guardians who observe the annual payment scheme, test permits will automatically be given to your child’s/ward’s adviser.
For parents and guardians who observe the monthly payment scheme, test permits will automatically be given to your child’s/ward’s adviser if the account was updated in September.
For parents and guardians who observe the quarterly payment scheme, kindly be advised to update the account of your child/ward on or before October 8 so that test permit can be issued to him/her early on.
Please note that payments made on October 16 and 17 will entail a delay in the giving of exams to your child/ward. This means that your child/ward will have to take the special exams scheduled during the Completion Week (October 25 – 29).
If you have further queries and concerns regarding test permits and statement of account, you may contact the Business Office via email@example.com; 02 8 942 2659 (landline); +63 918 668 8925 (Smart; mobile); or, +63 956 411 3156 (Globe; mobile).
- As part of the preparations in the administration of the First Quarterly Exams, orientations and simulations will be conducted on October 8 (for Grade 4 – 12 teachers) and October 11 – 15 (for Grade 4 – 12 students). In relation to the October 8 orientation for the teachers, please note that there are no synchronous classes for Grade 4 – 12 students on that day. Also, the specific schedule and details of the orientation for the students will be announced by cluster through the assistant principal and homeroom advisers.
- Take note of the SOP set on the schedule of exams in case classes are suspended. Subject/s scheduled on that particular day will be given upon resumption of classes. For example, if Reading and Filipino are scheduled on October 18 (Monday) and classes are suspended that day, these same subjects are scheduled upon resumption of classes.
Kindly be guided accordingly. Thank you and God bless! Sincerely,
Mr. John Benjamin C. Balatbat
Noted and approved by: (Signed)
Br. Allan J. De Castro, FMS